To load your current data, please enter your ID, username and password.
Please keep this in mind: Wendy4.com accepts ccbill, paypal and verotel as payments from members. 90% of signups are generated through ccbill. The remaining 10% is usually from twitter and facebook referrals or from traffic denied by ccbill. Your traffic is used to using ccbill, however, if you send a signup and it will get signed under different payment provider other than ccbill, you will NOT get a commission from the sale. There is no way for us to track it at this time.
We reserve the right to cancel your affiliate account at any time for any reason. Use Wendy’s content wisely, she will hunt you down! It has happened before Please do not ask for access to the site. We are sending affiliate updates in emails with more than enough free content for you to promote.
Got questions? Contact us from the contant page.